Thursday 5 April 2007

surprise find

flipping through my old secondary school file, i came across something i had written in secondary 3. its dated 3rd of may 2001. it was written it during my mid term english comprehension exam. of course after having completing my exam that is. i've written it out here. read on...

Blame

I'll never believe in love again
not since you stepped on my heart
'cause I've been betrayed in love
can you blame me for that?

I never thought of this till now
but i think i should have
'cause you blame me for that?

maybe you had warned me
with your constant summer flings
'cause you never wanted to hurt me
how can i blame you for that?

I've been dreaming of you
all day and night
'cause i still love
can you blame for that?

when i think of tomorrow
my heart skips a beat
'cause i would be all alone
and i blame you for that??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey charu, that's a real nice poem! haha i can see that your writing skills were well developed even in sec school huh?? and after an exam.. was the paper that boring?? lol :P

Unknown said...

param not after an exam, it was during the exam. too much time given, it was a composition paper after all! hahahah

but thanks dear