Monday 21 July 2008

Which is my final flame?

I chase after something,
I achieve it.
I wonder if there is something else I should chase.
I start chasing again.
Am I crazy to leave everything for something I don't know?
What lies shrouded in mystery, in the veil of unknown?
Will it be good or will I great my sacrifice?
I know not,
Yet I gravitate like a moth to a flame.
Though I know not which is my final flame.


It is said being satisfied in life is akin to saying no to anything else out there. It may be worse or better than what you have.

How wise is it then to sit back and be content with what you have?
Does the curiosity of what is out there, waiting for you fill your mind? Should you let it fill your mind and stop you from enjoying what you already have?


The human psyche is simply too complex for anyone to comprehend fully. It is an enigma that intrigues me and forces me to think. It makes me ponder and search for answers. Alas I think my quest for these answers is one with no end in sight.

No comments: