Wednesday 28 January 2009

Raaz- The mystery continues- Movie review


After a long time I watched a horror movie in which I laughed the least. Knowing me you would understand that this means the movie actually could have passed off for scary. Having said that the movie had many scenes and tactics borrowed from Japanese and Korean horror movies. Those just made me laugh. As for the actors Kangana was great like usual. She looked gorgeous and acted well. Emraan was alright though his French beard just pissed me off. His hairstyle too was extremely irritating. Adhyayan Suman took the cake in rubbing me the wrong way. I cringed each time he smiled or uttered the innocent sounding "baby".. His acting was only bearable in the last 1 or 2 scenes. Overall the movie is a decent watch with enough amount of scare and entertainment. Faint- hearted people might want to brace themselves.

No comments: