Wednesday 22 November 2006

mera sabse phela baacha......

the cutest thing to rock my world

the smile on her face never fails to make my day

my partner in crime, far too many times

i could not have achieved many things without her on my side

mess with her, and you answer to me

grew so big, she towers over me

but a child for me she'll always be

i wish i could carry her in my arms, shield her from all the harm


there not enough words in the world to explain the relation i share with my darling darling sister.

to the world she is rimjhim but to me she is, was and will always be paru. being 3 years, 6 months and 1 day older than her i have always been protective of my little sister. its a different matter that now she towers over me and looks down! *grin*

i really fail to explain what i feel, many times i make her weep. its not something i like, its just the werid person i am. life is bleak without her around. although she can make me wanna pull my hair out when she IS around.

she's my baby, she really is. no matter where she goes or where didi is. i love her to bits with all my heart. hurts me to see her shed even a single tear. if i had it, i'll protect her from her every fear.

she is crazy, oh i can't tell you how! but then can't blame her cause who is not. she's my sister and i am proud of her. i'll even fight her battles for her. all she needs is to holler my name, didi will be there at her beck and call.

i was travelling on the train and some words came to me.. i'll write them here for her to see. i hope she knows just how much she means to me.

Meri bahen mera para baacha hai,
Choti bahen hai isliye aur bhi accha hai

Larte hain, jhagarte hain
Lekin pyaar bhi hum bahut karte hain

Yaad hai mujhe uska pyara sa chota sa chera,
Uske muhlayam muhlayam haat,
Uski ek hasi jispe hoon main aaj bhi fida

Didi hoon main par nachaya usne bhi hai,
Khub ghoomaya aur hukhm chalaya bhi hai

Mera baacha kitna bhi bada ho gaye,
Door woh jitna bhi chala gaye,
Didi ke liye woh rahegi hamesa chotisi, pyarisi Paru beta

and one more....

Bahene zindagi main fariste hoti hain,
Choti bahene toh aur bhi pyari hoti hain

Pareshan karti hain, Marti aur daati hain
Lekin apni masaomiyat se dil ko pigla bhi deti hain

Chahe hum jitna laren, chahe hum kitna bhi door rahen
Bahen toh aankhon ka tara hoti hain, jeena ka sahara hoti hain

Bahene zindagi main fariste hoti hain

6 comments:

Kanubhai said...

Charu this is really amazing and good. This will really touch everyone's heart. Its really good to see your love for dear paru... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my... having tears in my eyes already.. Sob..sob... Charu, u r a great sister. And Rhimjim, u r so fortunate to have such a loving elder sis. I wish I have a sister too. But too bad la.
Reading the short write-up made me realise that we always take our loved ones for granted. Always failing to turn to them and say 'I love you.'

Rimjhim Srivastava said...

omg didi!!!
**sob sob sob**
u made me cryyyyyyy
:(

im going to miss u soooooooooooooooooo freakin much when i go!!

i love u didi.. i have no words to express my emotions ...

Unknown said...

*smile*

Anonymous said...

very sweet charu. very very very sweet. made me think about MY sisters (and brother) and how much i miss them! *sniff*

Unknown said...

thanks aarti