Thursday 4 January 2007

expressing emotions...

People say that emotions cannot be expressed in words,
Yet I still try again and again
Maybe its all in vain, maybe I expect too much
But that is just what I am

I know am complicated
However I have made peace with that
I am happy and content
Yet time and again someone comes along
Bringing with them the doubts

How do I explain?
What do I justify
Why should I justify what I am?
I am who I am

People see me and yet not see me
I don’t blame them
I don’t blame myself either
2 people who matter know me for what I am
That is all I need,
this is why I am

What I have written here is my attempt to express my emotions
The last 2 days have been the best in my life
I was filled with so much happiness,
I don’t need anything else
Memories are the true treasures of life
And my treasure chest is filled for perpetuity
I say this with a warm heart
Wishing the impossible,
I wish I could stop time

It is hard to count my blessing,
And I don’t want to
It is hard to put it in worlds,
But I still try to
All I can say, all that I need to say
I am filled with a sense of being complete

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you babe, i absolutely do. i love you for who you are, and for not changing for anyone but yourself. you know who you are, and are happy with that, and that's all that matters.. ever. i'm happy for you that you're finding your grounding in life. and for those with doubts on your character, they wouldn't have understood the real charu yet.. you'll always have ppl here for you my dear, to support and love you.. love ya. *hugs* :)

Unknown said...

param i feel blessed to have people like you around me

Anonymous said...

and i feel just as blessed to have you with me always! :D

Anonymous said...

the entry is great.....i love the way u put ur emotions to words....u dont need the world to understand ya...u have pple who love ya for you...and its awesome that u have two pple in the world who know ya and care for ya and appreciate u...love u lots...and am workin towards understanding the different facets of u

Unknown said...

thanks neha. i hope my many sides don't confuse you. :D