Sunday 1 June 2008

End of "Calm before the storm"

So it is 1st of June 2008 today, the start of yet another month.

The onset of June also means that tomorrow morning is my first exam.. I am not entirely nervous. But the fact that I am not nervous is making me slightly nervous. Crazy am I not?

At this point of time I am just desperately praying for my 4 exams to go smoothly and get over fast! Though not that fast that I don't get enough time during the exam itself.. If you know what I mean. Anyways I can't wait to officially get done with 3rd year at SMU. I will be just 1 year away from graduation. That in itself is another bittersweet event creeping into my life.

However before that I have many other things to look forward to. The 1st of which is my BSM to Scandinavia!! *wooohoooo* Less than a week now. I am so excited. I have finally opened up my suitcase and starting thinking of what all I want to bring with me to the other side of the globe. That brings me to the highly intriguing fact that I seemed to have misplaced 1 pair of shoes and my brand new deck of UNO cards in the house! I am totally baffled. I just hope I can find the UNO cards before Saturday as I want to have the safety of UNO cards to keep me entertained on the Scandinavia trip.

Anyways as the title of this post says, I am bracing myself for the storm to hit tomorrow at 9am. Wish me luck! Hopefully I will survive and be back to blog about my survival stories :D

Let me leave with this group photo of the BSM group with the Danish ambassador. It was taken when she visited us during 1 of our seminars.

No comments: