Tuesday 24 June 2008

I survived the exams and my BSM

Like promised, having survived my exams I am back to blog. The exam week was.... very unlike the other 5 exam weeks I have had at SMU. It felt doable, survivable and conquerable.

There was no last minute dash to complete syllabus (for at least for 3 of my 4 exams). I wasn't feeling as stressed as I always do. I had more than my exam usual 3-4 hours of sleep each night. I didn't break out into cold sweat sitting in the exam hall and I managed to complete the exam papers (all except for 1). All in all it felt good completing the last paper. I knew I had put in my best and just prayed that my hardwork would be rewarded.

On the last day of my exam I was woken up by mom. She was really cute as she woke me up saying "Wake up beta, end of year 3!". Isn't my mother the best?! I seriously love her. She puts no pressure on me for my studies. She accepts my results without a question. She tolerates my mood swings, my messy room and my erratic behavior around the exam time. Best of all she supports me through everything. She is the best mom I could ever want!

My messy study table that only unfolds during exams

It is an utter mess..

Anyways my results are out and I cleared all my exams. *woohooo* I'm officially done with year 3. It proved to be the longest year in SMU with the normal term, modified term and term 3A. Now I am getting geared for summer school at LSE and the final forth year at SMU.

No comments: