Wednesday 17 May 2006

from one point to another....

wow time really really flies... i can't believe i completed a whole summer course. i mean i am officially done with QM!! it feels like such an accomplishment i have to say. and it was indeed a challenge, squeezing 2 projects (tt made no sense) and 3 tests (which seemed so so simple and innocent, when they were not) into a 1 mth period. so ya having survied all of that feel great!!!! now i can just hope that the grade is decent too..

so now that summer term is done for me, its time to enjoy the hols...or issit???? unfortunately it issn't.. i am starting work tomorrow morning. so yup so much for enjoying after summer term. but truth be told i am not upset about not being able to enjoy the hols. i am looking forward to work. but then again it might just be my thinking now (before i actually start work).. haha actually frankly this job is going to be more than just a job. see i'm going to be working in my father's office. woking alongside him. i think its going to be an experience that could make us closer or make us stop talking at home. (i am crossing my fingers that it'll be ther former). see my father and i have always been at the opposite of the coin on many and any matter. for as long as i can remember, we have been arguing and arguging. but that does not mean we're not close. i love my papa very very much. its just that we both are very stubbon and very opinionated. its actually very good. made me a very vocal person and a good debator (my mother will prefer a fighter). so my dad and i bond while fighting over politics, exercising, my sleeping time, his reluctance to take vitamins and everything else under the sun.
so having the opportunity to work in the same officie with him will be interesting. and of course it would also mean no spending on lunch. cause if there is one way my dad spoils me is by refusing me to be monetarilly (is there such a word?) independent. i'll always be his baby girl when it comes to money matters. but hey i'm not complaining.. hehe

No comments: