Monday 22 May 2006

i want work to do!!

ok i think i am one of the few people who is actually contemplating asking the boss for work....

weird you think? i don't. see my boss is a buay man at times and a "busy" man at times. i have only been working for 3 days now. and i can safely say that i have only worked for 9 hours in total (out of the 27 hours spent in office). the only reason i am so damm free is becaue my boss is talking to the big boss (everyday they chit chat for at least 1 hours), having his lunch (when i come from lunch, he's leaving. then comes back 2 hours before end of office) or simply being too busy with his work (at least thats what i can make out from outside his cabin).

with the huge lack of work it gets very very hard to keep my eyes open. my sleepy state is inversely proportional to the amount of work i have to do. thank god for the internet!!! one day i was actually keeping my eyes open with my fingers... my father saw me and started laughing. initially i was hesitant to play games or chat, but the next day itself i got so bloodly bored and was on the verge of falling asleep. so i gave up on being good and started playing online games and chatting. i cannot describe the satisfaction i got from that. haha...

so anyways today seems to be the limit of my boss. its 10.25am (office is running from 8am) and he is not in the office!! i'm praying that he comes because i cannot survice a whole day without work... i mean i've checked my mails, read the online magazine (indiafm.com) and even written this post. i can see myself soon heading towards yahoo games.

to preserve any amount of sanity i have remaining, i need work... so will my boss please turn up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny post, Charu. As long as the money comes in.. ;)

Unknown said...

haha reeja i know its funny. but u should have seen my state!!that was an even more hilarious thing...