Friday 26 May 2006

thank you girls..

Friends are siblings you choose for yourself..
I truely believe in the above quote. Although Friendship Day is only in August, I want to say a big THANK YOU to my gal friends now. Especially since they have been my pillar of strength and my listening ear for the past few weeks.
To all my darlings,
Thank You for being there for me and listening to me moan and also shout for joy!! Thank you for simply being there as my friend.
Param, Me and Zahabia in SMU after Arts Festival (2005)
Me, Li Yee and Reeja at the smiley slope in AC (2004)

Me and Aarti at the airport when she was flying off (2004)

Me and Sham at the void deck in AC on Fun O Rama (2004)

Preeti and me at clark quay, going for valentine's day and my birthday dinner (2005)
Param, Preeti and me at Nee Ann City after our gals night out (2006)

No comments: